Using My Custom Bakes with Your Existing Website
You can absolutely use MCB with your current website – below are 3 common ways that we can do that today:
- Create a new Menu item on your website, and link it to your MCB homepage
- Embed a link (not the entire website) on any of your website pages with a link to your desired MCB page (Home, Products, Availability, Events, Gallery). Please note: We have noticed that if you opt to embed the entire website, there is a risk to the MCB pages not loading properly, be sure to test it.
- Use a URL redirect process from your current domain provider, so if someone types in your website URL in their browser, they are automatically redirected to your MCB website – For this option, please work with your domain provider so that they can help you re-direct your URL.
Here are some examples of how our current users are embedding MCB into their website:
- Jessica embedded a link to her MCB home page from her website home page: https://toadilybakeddesserts.com/
- Malek embedded a link to his Products page on his Cookie Pricing Page: https://frostedbymalekbinns.com/pages/cookies
- Heather linked the Products page to her website under Custom Orders https://www.vanillabeancookieco.com/customorders
- Shande Contreras linked to various MCB pages from existing pages on his website: https://www.qualitysweetsbyshande.com/contact-us
Please tell your friends about MCB. We depend heavily on word-of-mouth to grow. If you need help, don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of you.