Last Updated January 31, 2024 As with any software product, there's a lot that goes on in the background, and updates are constantly being made to maintain and enhance the product. Many of these changes are invisible to the average user. It's inevitable (and expected)...
To view this protected post, enter the password below:
We’re upgrading MCB on Oct. 12, 2023 from 11:59pm PST to 6am PST Oct. 13, 2023! (You can log in starting on Oct 13 6am PST to pay for your subscription) Expect a 4-6 hour downtime as we run this huge update which will allow us to monetize our platform. Here’s what you...
In this post, we'll discuss how Quotes and Orders work in My Custom Bakes. If you have a Product in your shop that's Variable in pricing and a client adds that to their cart, they trigger our Quote workflow. To summarize, Variable priced products are products that do...
Our Presale Module just launched, which means the next time you log in to your dashboard (or refresh your page, maybe log out and back in), the Presale area will be available. YAY! Setting up a presale is very simple. Essentially, you create a Presale ‘event’ (click...
Hi there! Lisa here, owner of Borderlands Bakery. In my ten years of cookie decorating, I spent 5 of them taking on custom orders for decorated sugar cookies and french macarons. Having lived that custom-order life and after talking with thousands of other bakers, we...
Release Notes 17-June-2022
We’re pushing out a big release today with the following changes:
New Features & Enhancements:
- Ability to issue refunds
- Ability to request additional payment
- A link to the Shop’s terms & conditions in the footer of the customer’s quote and order status screens
- Ability to request full order balance upon quote acceptance
- Enhanced the Manage Order and Manage Quote screens (split features into each activity, actions buttons have been moved to different locations, improved the editing order items)
- Corrected the order/quote item count shown in summaries to account for item quantities
- Dashboard total revenue should now be correct for those that encountered the square transaction stats bug
- Added new alert to cart drawer informing the customer they will be requesting a quoteNOTE: We’ve changed the way that we’re calculating sales tax. This may result in minor differences (pennies) between your order totals and your collected totals. Moving forward, this change will allow us to implement product-by-product sales tax rates. Orders processed after this release should not have these discrepancies.
Please take some time to play with the new workflows and if you have any questions, please leave a comment below OR email us email@example.com.